Monday, April 5, 2010

Music

Hi everyone,

If you're anything like me, one of the essential items on any of my runs is my ipod. But it's pretty easy to get bored of the same music, so I thought this could be a great way to share music to make sure we don't bored with the next 8 weeks of training.

Here's my top 10, please post your top 10 in the comments!
Shut It Down (feat. Akon) Pitbull
I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
Superstylin - Groove Armada
Celebration - Madonna
Hollywood (Remix) - Madonna I'm Going To Tell You A Secret [Live]
Nobody Knows Me - Madonna I'm Going To Tell You A Secret [Live]
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' - Michael Jackson
She Wolf - Shakira
Naveed - Our Lady Peace

Addie

3 comments:

  1. Great idea Addie! Some of my faves are:

    Fire Burnin' - Sean Kingston
    Cup of Life - Ricky Martin (did you hear the "news" that he's gay?!)
    Viva La Vida - Coldplay
    Crazy Train - Ozzy
    Music Inferno - Madonna
    Evacuate the Dance Floor - Cascada
    Gimme More - Britney
    I Want You Back - Jackson 5
    Home For a Rest - Spirit of the West
    Telephone - Gaga

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christian Lee said...
    I listen to the same song on repeat.

    Trololo, by Eduard Khil

    It's Allie's favorite song and can be found easily on YouTube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ricky Martin's GAY? No way!

    Current running fave tunes

    Break your heart - Taio Cruz feat. Ludacris
    Whaddya want from me - Adam Lambert
    Live your life - T.I feat. Rihanna
    Wavin' Flag - K'Naan
    Use Somebody - Kings of Leon

    and when you need to run really fast:
    Thanks for the memories - Fall Out Boy
    Untouched - The Veronicas

    ReplyDelete